Buy with Prime Acceptable Use Policy
Dated: May 25, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of Buy with Prime and Our Site. This AUP lists items and activities that we prohibit because they may be illegal or inappropriate in connection with the use of Buy with Prime. We may modify this AUP by posting a revised version. By using Buy with Prime or accessing Our Site, you agree to the latest version of this AUP.
Prohibited items and activities include:
- illegal or fraudulent activity;
- violation of the rights of others;
- content or activity that threatens, incites, promotes, or actively encourages violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- violation of the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device; or
- activity that distributes, publishes, sends, or facilitates the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
Investigation and Enforcement
We may investigate any suspected violation of this AUP and take any corrective action that we deem appropriate, including suspending or restricting use of Buy with Prime, terminating the accounts of violators, or any other corrective action. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this AUP, we may consider your ability and willingness to comply with this AUP, including the policies and processes you have in place to prevent or identify and remove any prohibited content or activity.
Abuse Reporting Process
Please send reports of abuse or violations of this AUP to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include as much supporting information as possible, including:
- Your name, organization, and phone number (all optional)
- The URL of the store or page you are reporting
- A description of the abuse or violation, with screenshots to show the abuse or violation where relevant
- Any supporting communications with the merchant, with date, time, and time zone
- Order ID if applicable
Note that we will not open any attachments.
Please note that the we may not process or respond to reports that contain offensive or vulgar language. Threats of harm to Amazon, Amazon personnel, or third parties may be reported to law enforcement.
For information regarding serving a subpoena, please contact email@example.com.